An advanced cutting-edge Breath test system, BreathID®, for accurate detection of H. pylori.
Fidelis Diagnostics is excited to announce that we have recently added to our portfolio an advanced cutting-edge Breath test system, BreathID®, for accurate detection of H. pylori.
The BreathID® System enables to perform a simple (1-button press), cost-effective, non-invasive, highly accurate (100% sensitivity, 99.2% specificity), fast (approximately 10 minutes from start to results) urea breath test for detecting H. pylori right in the comfort of the doctor office without having to send samples to an outside lab!
This unique device can easily fit in
any room, and any trained staff member can operate it. No CLIA licensed
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands Services in Southern California by Adding EMG testing to its Portfolio
Fidelis Diagnostics Partners with Nationwide Medical to Add Turnkey Sleep Disorder Solutions to Its Growing Portfolio of Services
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands to Colorado
- TV Watching and Weight Gain
- The connection between abdominal fat and diabetes
- The link between diabetes and oral health
- Stomach Bugs and Diabetes: Astounding relationship or just confounding?
- Important facts about Peripheral Arteries Disease (PAD)
- Aggressive control of blood sugar levels in type 1 and type 2 diabetes may reduce the risk for diabetic neuropathy
- Lack of Sleep May Raise Risk of Diabetes