- Access to WatchPAT raises patient compliance to sleep testing and provides physicians with a way to better manage their patient’s health.
- By avoiding “First Night Syndrome” a physician can get excellent and more accurate clinical information, resulting in faster treatment for your patients.
- WatchPAT measures real sleep time vs. study time and the results are interpreted by Board Certified sleep doctors.
- WatchPAT is FDA approved and has dedicated CPT Codes.
- WatchPAT has state of the art technology and is one of two non-airflow based sleep study devices on the market.
- Keeping testing in-house provides an additional source of revenue for the practice.
- Physicians can choose between purchasing and leasing the device.
- Home sleep studies are more cost effective than in-lab tests.
For more information on Physician services provided by Fidelis - please contact Fidelis
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands Services in Southern California by Adding EMG testing to its Portfolio
Fidelis Diagnostics Partners with Nationwide Medical to Add Turnkey Sleep Disorder Solutions to Its Growing Portfolio of Services
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands to Colorado
My name is Miriam Rotman, a Medical Director for Fidelis. I have been happily employed by Fidelis for the past 6 years, involved primarily in my favorite field – medical education, as well as many other endeavors (such as this blog). Read more
- TV Watching and Weight Gain
- The connection between abdominal fat and diabetes
- The link between diabetes and oral health
- Stomach Bugs and Diabetes: Astounding relationship or just confounding?
- Important facts about Peripheral Arteries Disease (PAD)
- Aggressive control of blood sugar levels in type 1 and type 2 diabetes may reduce the risk for diabetic neuropathy
- Lack of Sleep May Raise Risk of Diabetes