Fidelis Diagnostics Expands to Nevada
Fidelis Diagnostics, Inc., a rapidly growing healthcare company providing innovative diagnostic services nationally, announced the company will now offer diagnostic and testing services throughout the state of Nevada to the medical community, worker’s compensation and self- insured organizations.
“Our company’s growth plans included expanding our testing services to Nevada and we are pleased to announce that we are now fully operational to serve our clients with our advanced diagnostic services throughout the state,” said Fidelis Diagnostics CEO Flynn Wilson. “As a leader in providing advanced diagnostic testing, Fidelis clients benefit from our state-of the-art diagnostics, added value and reliable service,”
Since its founding in 2004, Fidelis has built an exceptional reputation for its quality diagnostics, high standard of business ethics and outstanding service, improving patient health with convenient testing, while reducing overall healthcare costs. Fidelis provides ElectroDiagnostics, Home Sleep Studies, Audiology Testing, H. pylori Testing, and ABI technology, to thousands of physicians and medical care networks across the United States.
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands Services in Southern California by Adding EMG testing to its Portfolio
Fidelis Diagnostics Partners with Nationwide Medical to Add Turnkey Sleep Disorder Solutions to Its Growing Portfolio of Services
Fidelis Diagnostics Expands to Colorado
- TV Watching and Weight Gain
- The connection between abdominal fat and diabetes
- The link between diabetes and oral health
- Stomach Bugs and Diabetes: Astounding relationship or just confounding?
- Important facts about Peripheral Arteries Disease (PAD)
- Aggressive control of blood sugar levels in type 1 and type 2 diabetes may reduce the risk for diabetic neuropathy
- Lack of Sleep May Raise Risk of Diabetes